科德诺斯(Gruppo Cordenons)生产的所有纸张是完全可循环利用的。除了我们产品列表中的产品线外，我们也生产特殊的产品以满足客户的特定需求。 很多产品都是独家的定制产品。他们的应用范围包括了平面设计领域，包装，高科技的纸张，书籍，吊牌，数码印刷，化工部分，食品和酒类行业，我们保持纸张一贯的稳定高品质，兼具美感，功能性和环保。
- TCF(完全无氯漂染)：表明纤维素是经过无氯漂染的 （漂染过程没有使用氯，或者使用的有机氯的衍生物含量低于0.2kg/ton）
- 不含重金属成分：表明是符合EU Directive 94/62/EC条例的，即在包装和包装废料中许多重金属成分的可接受的最大含量标准 （如汞，镉，铅和铬）
- 档案级别：表明符合UNI EN ISO 9706条例，即表明纸张满足了被认为“永久”或者（耐用）的要求，因此可用于存档的文件。纸张退化的主要原因之一就是酸性物质的存在，因此耐用性也与纸张特性中是否无酸和中性有关（但不仅限于此）。
- UNI EN71-3 Safety of Toys：表明符合EU条例UNI EN 71 的第三部分，“玩具的安全性，某些元素的转移安全”，即表明满足了这个条例：为了尽可能的减少儿童接触到潜在有毒的元素，在玩具生产过程中或者组成部分中涉及到的某些化学成分的转移安全
科德诺斯(Gruppo Cordenons)的生产基地都经过FSC认证，因此我们能够提供FSC认证的产品，一些品类直接FSC认证后销售，有些纸品可按客户要求提供FSC认证。一些特别的纸张，科德诺斯(Gruppo Cordenons)使用的是其他纤维替代，如棉花，羊毛，麻，亚麻和合成纤维；做到不含木纤维。
VISION AND STRATEGY
Gruppo Cordenons aims at being recognized on the market as a reliable supplier of quality products in the segment of graphic and technical papers and at being perceived by its employees as a fair and stimulating company, allowing them to achieve personal and professional growth.
The "core values" to bear in mind in order to assess a sustainable performance are the following: consumption and energy saving, greenhouse gas emissions, reduction of waste in the production process, consumption of water, safety of the materials and of the staff.
The paper produced by Gruppo Cordenons is fully recyclable.
In addition to the wide range of articles in our product list, we also make special production to meet our customers’ specific demands.
Many products are in fact the result of exclusive and customized choices. Their fields of application include the graphics industry, packaging, technical paper, bookbinding, labelling, security cards, digital printing, the chemical sector, the food and wine industry, always maintaining a consistently high quality as well as an aesthetic, functional and environmental performance.
Our products boast the following features:
- Pre-consumer Secondary Fibres: refers to the use of secondary recycled fibres of pre-consumer waste, that is ink-free and carefully selected paper trimmings and other paper scraps from the manufacture of paper;
- Post-consumer Secondary Fibres: refers to the use of post-consumer recycled secondary fibre, that is taken from products that have completed their life cycle, but that have been recovered instead of being disposed of as waste;
- ECF (Elemental Chlorine Free): indicates that the cellulose used was bleached using processes that exclude the use of elemental chlorine and ensure a maximum content of organic chlorine derivatives of less than 0.8 kg/ton;
- TCF (Total Chlorine Free): indicates that the cellulose used was bleached with ecological processes that exclude the use of products based on chlorine and a maximum content of organic chlorine derivatives lower than 0.2 kg/ton
- Acid Free: indicates the choice to minimize the use of acidic substances during the production, namely in the stages of paper sizing;
- pH Neutral: indicates that the fibrous support generates an aqueous extract with neutral pH (the parameter is also related to the previous concept of Free Acid);
- Heavy Metal Absence: indicates compliance with the EU Directive 94/62/EC establishing maximum acceptable levels of heavy metals (mercury, cadmium, lead and hexavalent chromium) on packaging and packaging waste;
- Long Life: indicates the compliance with the UNI EN ISO 9706, which defines the requirements that paper must have in order to be considered "permanent" (or "durable") and therefore intended for documents. One of the main causes of the deterioration of paper is the presence of acidic residues, so durability is also linked (but not only) to the characteristics found in Acid free and pH Neutral;
- UNI EN71-3 Safety of Toys: indicates the compliance with Section 3 of the EU regulation UNI EN 71 "Safety of toys, migration of certain elements ", which states the requirements for regulatory compliance required for the migration of some chemicals involved in the production of toys or parts of them, in order to minimize children's exposure to potentially toxic elements;
Gruppo Cordenons 's production sites have all the certification Chain of Custody FSC and are therefore able to provide FSC certified products; certain ranges of product are normally sold as certified while other kinds of paper can be provided on request as such.
For certain types of paper, Gruppo Cordenons uses alternative fibres to cellulose such as cotton, wool, hemp, linen and synthetic fibres; therefore wood-free.